ARU 2.94% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

BBB appreciate you beeing back for a good note!as I am in since...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    BBB appreciate you beeing back for a good note!
    as I am in since 2006, I can feel your disappointment about all the dilution in those 1,5 decades of Arafura.

you can imagine how disappointed somebody is, investing in the early years, paying management salaries (share price was much higher back the - before anybody laughs at me - even small number of shares add in to several amount given the higher price) and now not even beeing able to participate in the raise. I mean I hold 0,x% in the company, not less not more, and am excluded because not from Australia or NZ. Early money was welcome but not anymore.

and here is the point: we all buy in at a certain level, a year later the bar is lowered because of Capital raise. That’s the recurring event that keeps the company running.

so, since I am in for so long - I will hold on to that major event. I am accumulating on open market to at least reduce my dilution.
    but, there are easier and less riskier investments right now even giving short term reward . So I will not increase at any cost.

but baseline is, rather have a diluted share (it will drop to 0,0x by as already stated factor 2,4 to 2,6) of something g big (that hopefully materializes / realizes - that’s the trial reward %) than having a 0,x% of something that takes another century to be realized if at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.