ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    A forum is such - research - observations - due diligence translate to a collective of views - assumptions - speculation etc. However a certain collective of less than 2% of holders here are pushing their narrative on whomever of the remaining 98% want to believe the 25 cause. Undeniable - some are even providing copy paste to support their cause. That is much more than your due diligence and concerns which as I say amount to nothing and the majority was long before current CEO stepped in and has been very transparent - as much as can be given the sensitive and confidential nature of the corporate world in which nothing can be released until binding. MOU's fine and development progress of course. Some her think they know everything or must know everything they don't know - the POSCO potential off take is just one example - without confirmation it is nothing but here some have locked it in.

The other 98% will decide for themselves - as they did with recent vote. Keep pushing your narrative on them at your peril. See you when the facts are delivered - SP back in the 30-40's in 2025 and you have disgraced yourselves and brought the company into disrepute. Shame really when you could have woken up to what I was doing and making hey - but you had great hate for that to - because you think the investment world is so honest and perfect you missed out on doubling - tripling your holding at a very lean average - see why I am so happy as opposed to the 2%. Trade it and trade it some more and then some more - take what the market gives because fundamentals and the very winding road to financial freedom is a challenging one and not by any book - even the so called pro's know such.

Yes some only want to listen to their own tripe and know better than everyone else don't they. Enjoy your weekend and group chats and hugs - wont make you any wealthier but hey - that's the generational gaps of the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.