ARU 9.09% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes, that’s a fair response and I agree in part. Importantly,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Yes, that’s a fair response and I agree in part.

Importantly, it’s not a revolt. It’s clear question by many of the large shareholders on here. It’s not just a 10 minute shareholder making these statements.

With regard to the number 1 fan comment; my history is here for all to see, although I have a positive view on this industry and ex-China price decoupling theory. It still takes a good board to deliver a positive outcome for shareholders. I have at many times, very much vocalised disappointment. Others here can vouch for that having asked me many times to pipe down.

importantly, You can be well invested, a firm believer and yet a disappointed shareholder all at the same time. There is no shame in this, and it doesn’t mean I am not positive of the FID. But, as per many items we have crossed, and been presented with, you can no longer hide the facts. We did see two capital raises go to the shorters in lieu of us.

Dont think for a moment that I enjoy this, I have spoken with DC many times, and he’s a nice guy. Has he got it wrong here, I cannot answer. So we have to ask. So, while they shut us out, it’s not helpful.

As a ten minute investor, my best advice to you, is to become 10 year investor, is to ask questions and not accept the narrative. It not only helps you learn, but more often than not, the outcome is much better. As per @chokdee, he is looking at a small gain, rather than what could have been achieved if some of these games that are played were managed. Further, as investors we than look long term, and so, we want to know the existing board is aligned with us (remuneration).

This is very early days in the life of ARU, they need to engage and treat people as equals. That’s the take home message.

As per DC’s letter, we are not a less quality investor. In fact based on the shorting, and the 120m shares handed back. We are the ‘quality’ investor.

Although some may be happy to wear that tag - just to keep the peace, I and many others are not.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 07/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $443.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $435.0K 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 339449 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1105622 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.