ARU 2.78% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Thank you Birch for all your work outlining issues and then...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thank you Birch for all your work outlining issues and then clarifying them. For new investors like myself, these are issues we simply would not know existed.

Most of us know there are delays, retreats, restarts, deals done and cost overruns in any major project. But you are totally correct in asking for crystal clear explanations for each. And in a well run and open management team, providing those answers should be simple, and they should be confusion free.

Any hint of confusion, delaying, ignoring or potential bullsh!tting leads to well earned anger.

The casual, carefree way I see some boards operate is sickening. They seem to think they are above any oversight by those that they continually hit up for more funding. They view retail shareholders more as gamblers than investors. They view legitimate questions as insults from the clueless. And worst of all they do not view failure as having serious consequences. They will just move on to the next board - quite possibly one they are already on.

Keep up the pressure - it helps us all. There may not be any dodgy or serious issues, but without detailed knowledge and detailed explanations, who would know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $431.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $262.0K 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 618044 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 2008025 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.