ARU 0.00% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Only reason I believe it may not test 12c again, similar to last...

1. 1,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Only reason I believe it may not test 12c again, similar to last time, is due to the goals Arafura has ticked off since then. It’s grown as a business.

Since the last CR we’ve had 800 mil from the Aus Gov, debt funding in the hundreds of millions from the Koreans, Germans and Canadians. All while reaching the debt milestone the other day.

One can make an argument that the debt milestone announcement was strategically timed, 1 day prior to the CR Ann to drum up popularity and exposure (it worked, was all over the major media outlets).

I was originally going to sell half my holding on open and attempt to rebuy at a much lower price. However, given this is only a 7 million SPP with a discount of 15% (I've seen higher) it may not fall as low as people are thinking. So, I'm going to watch from the sidelines and see what happens. I’ve timed things beautiful before, however not so sure it’ll happen this time.

CR reason this time is aligned more with long term project milestones (achieving FID), which 48hrs ago management advised “The company will continue to advance its offtake and equity strategies towards a final investment decision (FID) by end of 2024”.

Let's see how we go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.