ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Sophs, Instos and the like get a blonde, b... job and free...

1. 9,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Sophs, Instos and the like get a blonde, b... job and free drinks and everyone's left patting each other on the back, but when it comes to retail holders you almost have to pry the shares out of their hands.

Historically, the ‘Institute of Directors’ don’t like dealing with retail/Mum and Dad investors.

Basically it amounts to the original retail investors being fleeced for risky seeding monies and now it appears the BOD wants to hand over voting control to the T20.
    Well! That is my theory why the number of shares was limited to such an low number for retail shareholders.

U can thank the rigged ‘poll voting’ system for the risk taker’s forced to hand over control to the Insto etc.

I simply a suspicious hobbyist holders who has limited knowledge on trading side of the shares market….was shocked how corrupt an AGM were at my first few attendance….couldn’t believe that it was more rigged than a Union meeting!

Recovered my initial investment money and only holding currently 5000 at risk ….guess I’II get about 1785 out of my $2500.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.