SGQ 0.00% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

My COPILOT question What makes Niobium in Brazil so profound...

1. 4,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    My COPILOT question

What makes Niobium in Brazil so profound

Answer

Brazil’s prominence in niobium production is indeed remarkable! Among its abundant mineral riches, niobium stands out. Here’s why:
    1. Abundant Reserves: Brazil boasts significant niobium reserves, making it a major player in global production. The mineral pyrochlore serves as the main commercial source of niobium in Brazil.
    2. Companhia Brasileira de Metalurgia e Mineração (CBMM): This company leads niobium mining and processing in Brazil. By 2013, CBMM controlled a staggering 85% of the world’s niobium production1.
    3. Araxá: The city of Araxá, located in the Minas Gerais state, hosts the largest niobium deposit in Brazil. It’s where CBMM’s headquarters are situated1.
    4. Industrial Applications: Niobium finds use in various sectors, including aerospace, astronautics, and steel production. It enhances steel strength, weldability, and formability. Brazil’s production primarily contributes to special steel used in gas pipelines2.
    5. Strategic Metal: Niobium’s importance in defense, aerospace, and superconductors positions it as a strategic metal. Brazil’s role in its production reinforces its significance1.
    In summary, Brazil’s abundant reserves, CBMM’s dominance, and the strategic importance of niobium contribute to its profound presence in the global market.$$$
    Last edited by Telluride: 16/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $45.78K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3094416 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 507931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.