CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Ann: Arbitration Award - Cougar Successful, page-2

1. 300 Posts.
    Company making announcement I think, in that the uncertainty around this project was a big reason for the share price decline

CGM's Shoal Lake West Project area is host to the historic Duport Mine and current Duport Gold Deposit.

CGM's Shoal Lake East Project hosts the Mikado and Cedar Island Gold Mines, and the current Cedar Island Mainland mineralised zone.
    • The Shoal Lake gold properties comprise patented mining claims and leases, and staked mineral claims encompassing past gold producers, gold deposits, and gold occurrences.
    • Drill results, bulk sampling, surface sampling and historic production information on the properties confirm the high-grade nature of the gold mineralisation.
    • The properties provide exceptional logistics with close access to regional highway, power, pipeline, railway, and airport.
    Shoal Lake West
    • Host to the Duport Mine past producer and to the current Duport Gold Deposit.
    • In excess of 90,000m drilling from surface and undergrou
    • The Duport Gold Deposit is partially developed with 3,700m of underground workings across seven levels with access from vertical shaft and decline.
    • High-grade gold mineralisation established along two regional structural trends provides additional significant potential.

Shoal Lake East
    • Host to Cedar Island Mainland Zone and Grano Zone gold deposits and numerous high-grade gold occurrences along three mineralised trends.
    • Hosts past gold producing Mikado and Cedar Island mines.
    • In excess of 30,000m surface drilling with high-grade gold intersections.
    • Mikado Gold Mine developed on 10 levels with access from vertical and inclined shaft (production halted 1934).
    • Cedar Island Gold Mine developed on 5 levels with access from vertical and inclined shaft (production halted 1936).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.