FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Ann: Arbitration Decision, page-212

1. 13,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4570
    Well we had another "duster", very disappointing but I supported the PE process from the beginning and have no regrets on that front though obviously a positive result would have been much nicer... anyway nice to have it behind us regardless, the shares just go a little deeper in the bottom drawer...the price I eventually sell at is the only one that matters but it's unlikely to be a stellar result regardless, but from this point onwards there is probably more upside than downside, its still a valuable asset..

There has only been one major issue with FAR from my perspective and that was sorted weeks ago, without finance there was no future , PE was in many ways the least important thing but has taken most of the bandwidth on HC, its always been a potential bonus with above average odds but no guarantee.

So where to from now, well it's the grind to production with the possibility of some action in GAMBIA or corporate activity and corporate activity is more likely now that it has ever been IMO. The price of oil will probably have more day to day influence.

HC has decended to even lower depths and it was fairly deep already, so I'm taking a break from the forum for a while and concentrate on fishing and more positive things....

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $16.90K 34.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17623 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.