FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Arbitration Notice, page-56

1. 5,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    From the 12/7/22 Response to an ASX Query.
    "FFX’s mining services contractor responsible for the Morila and Satellite Pit Mining Services had procured new equipment to be delivered to the Morila Gold Mine on or around December 2021, but the delivery of such equipment was delayed due to the imposition of the ECOWAS Sanctions.
    FFX was aware since around February 2022 that the contractor had been using older equipment that tended to go offline or require unscheduled maintenance more frequently than would ordinarily be expected of new equipment. FFX has taken various measures to compensate for underperformance of its contractor and the delayed delivery of the new equipment, including:
    My bold above

(a) mobilising a new contractor and a separate mining fleet to operate at the Viper
    satellite pit;
    (b) requiring existing contractors to deploy additional plant and equipment to
    address any inefficiencies; and
    (c) initiating commercial action in accordance with the mining contract"
    The creditor taking action is either the 1st mining contractor who used old equipment constantly offline or the new contractor who has not been paid.
    Unfortunately we are not privy to all the information. I get the feeling its the 'dud' 1st contractor - but we do not know.
    Its a mess.
    I am still trying to ascertain what total creditor $$are. Anyone know??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.