AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Questions i have from this announcment:Why comment on the...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Questions i have from this announcment:
    Why comment on the Boatman report?
    To communicate with Boatman and others looking to short.
    Why layout the obvious of falsehoods and the misleading narrative of said report?
    ANSWER 1. In case boatman and others genuinely believe the report and as such see AVZ as a short target upon reopen.
    This public announcement will at the minium have parties reevaluat their position. I think this is most likely in my opinion as it never ceases to amaze me at how decisions based on flawed rational are laughbly common. If a short seller genuinely believes avz's rights are f###ked, i can see why AVZ would be a low risk bet and to short the c##p out of the company.

ANSWER 2: Or maybe its a threat to boatman to clear off. If Boatman are well aware of their omissions and are hoping a false narrative can be leveraged to short attack the company. If this is the case, AVZ has laid out that they have a strong case to open legal proceedings against them.

CONCLUSIONS: Sets us up for shorters to at rethink if AVZ as a short target based upon a 36% ownership senario.

Timing with positive lithium sector sentiment is perfect!

Now would be the perfect time to issue some positive announcements that clearly resolve the unanswered questions for a strong reopen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.