AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hey Mondyinvest. I respect your posts on many forums and we hold...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    Hey Mondyinvest.

I respect your posts on many forums and we hold a few stocks together.

Your view as informative as it is is very negative and has been for a while now on this stock.

There is plenty of positive noise out there, perhaps you could dish your meat up on a plate with some of the side dishes available.

AVZ has a Legally sound case, yes it’s in a country where legal generally means which eagle lands first.

But as you may well have to learn to respect the change is happening, yes it will take time.

Do not right the DRC off as I suspect it will be a mistake on your behalf.

Your posts are generally thoughtful and well considered, but often your blindside takes control and your mind moves to the negative.

That’s all cool, everybody has different investment risk management, some are engaged in complete diversification, others just bundle what they have into one stock and hope like hell it goes well.

I guess what I’m trying to say mate is that it’s cool to invest and trade by numbers. But sometimes your gut feelings, the ones that don’t always look soo great on paper to begin with are your biggest winners.

Yes I’m a gambler, and after years of gambling on specs I’m doing very well thank you.

Resource and management go hand in hand. Yes NF has been a tight lipped bastard, but I suspect for very good reason.

Happy to hear your thoughts, regardless they are unlikely to change my bullish hold on AVZ.

Best wishes mate, keep the comments up as you are generally a great poster.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.