AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

All fair points Steve. Actually my only negative about the...

1. 4,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4983
    All fair points Steve. Actually my only negative about the company is that I think they’ve failed to disclose material matters in a timely manner. They now appear to have walked themselves into a corner whereby any non-positive developments (such as the DRC tribunal decision) have to be classified as “immaterial” otherwise the ASX will be asking why they didn’t disclose other developments far earlier than May 22. But that’s where my position ends, to be honest. Don’t have any other views (positive or negative) on management, the resource, and so on. Certainly I think there’s some pretty irresponsible rampers out there trying to tell everyone it’s all fine, totally bullish, we’ll open at $1, etc (fairy tale stuff). But now that it’s been 5+ months people are seeing through this stuff. This is a serious matter and will take a long time to unravel, if past cases are a guide. Why string holders along every two weeks? Seems very poor form. Hopefully it works out for you. I do think the ASX will at some point have to step in and force AVZ to trade. Cheers
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 21/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.