AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So what Zijin are implying is that the first 15% we purchased to...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    So what Zijin are implying is that the first 15% we purchased to increase our percentage to 75 was withdrawn by Dathcom and then offered to Zijin.
    What planet are they on?. Something has gone wrong with their satellite. This is laughable if my guts wasn't already churning in disbelief. So Dathcom must have returned the $25M to AVZ, and this is shown in our financial statements, where? Were the purchase records held with the Ministry torn up and AVZ notified? People must be thinking our AVZ team in the DRC are fools, wherein our team is the only one following legal process and payment requirements. That's why our team meets regularly with the DRC ministry.
    That article referenced was written by Zijin. It doesn't show any notice or Announcement to the Hong Kong Stock exchange and doesn't name who they paid their funds to or more importantly who approved the deal. The timing is also past the date when AVZ acquired and announced to the market that they had increased ownership of the mine to 75% and paid for it.
    Zijin are confused which 15% they think they have been working behind the scenes to acquire.
    I would have thought as NF has indicated and confirmed the original 15% is not in question for AVZ or the DRC The remaining 25% is to be decided with 10% having to be owned by the DRC. The balance of 15% which can only be awarded after the licence is approved, is what is in question.
    The statement of claim from Zijin is a twist on the facts to suit its case.
    AVZ is merely disputing how Zijin was able to acquire the 15% (of the original 25). The DRC Ministry is also confused how this could have been misinterpreted given they are the ones analysing and investigating the process. Zijin has never been involved in this part of the Manono project
    Following AVZ purchase of the original 15% it then had first right of refusal and the pre-emptive rights to the last 15% (with DRC retaining 10) based on the worked they had been doing with the DRC govt. to bring the project into development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.