AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Arbitration request, page-210

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    After days of this going through my head, and as stated in other words previously, all I can say is if the DRC government do not intercede and revoke any share certificate or agreement that Cominiere has given Zijin asap, then to put it simply.... 'we need Zijin in on this'

What?, why? you may ask, we'll it is then time to face reality, there are rogues within the DRC that still have a huge amount of influence from behind closed doors (as is the case in almost every country but I guess at a whole different level in Africa), to the point that they can pull off illegal activity without the leader of the country being able to do a thing (yes yes I know many examples in the West too).

Felix and Co. have had months to clear this up, but have failed to do so thus far, now here we are with Zijin forcing us into arbitration. We all know whatever they have done is 'just not cricket', and I hope the tribunal rules in our favour, buuuut if Zijin win then it's time to drop the ego and get on with the show, full speed ahead.

Reasons I'll be content having Zijin on board IF FELIX AND CO. DONT STEP IN:
    -They just proved they are smarter than us at navigating the DRC political landscape, 100% no if's or but's
    -They're state backed by none other than China
    -They're ruthless, cunning, money worshipping, unemotional and know how to get their way
    -They have the cash (huuuuge cash), knowledge, and connections, not just around the world but specifically in the DRC too
    -They've built a variety of mines all around the world and again specifically in the DRC months ahead of schedule
    -They would of just outwitted AVZ management, the DRC gov and CATH, by paying peanuts for their %
    -They will have us expanding to 10/20/30mtpa and the battery hub up and running quicker than we would without them regardless of who else we might pull in to build the mine without them
    -If Felix loses the next election, or if there is any political unrest yrs down the track then you can almost bet that we'd wished we had them on board for all of the above reasons

I'm not saying I definitely want Zijin on board, I'd prefer Felix and the tribunal to teach them a lesson and also to reign in the rogues willing to do back door deals, but I am saying if the DRC gov do not intercede and the tribunal rules in their favour, then it is what it is and I will say "well played you sneaky dogs, good to have you on board, let's get on with the show" , because I'm here to make money, not whinge about how little sway a foreign leader has in his own country, or how corrupt that country might be, that's out of shareholders hands beyond contacting the relevant DRC officials and voicing your opinion. Sour grapes or allowing ego to get in the way wont solve anything. If you're beaten in any game then it's best to try and learn something from how you were beaten rather than sitting in the corner in a fetal position. So in answer to 'will I sell?'...'nope' is my answer, because there's plenty of money to be made here either way, and to be totally honest if some holders try to say 'that's not ethical' then I'd remind them that they seemed to have missed the memo on how we got our PE's to begin with.

Some holders may want to bitch slap me right now, but that's ok, I understand your anger, but anger won't reverse any decision the tribunal makes, nor will it make us money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.