AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The timing of this arbitration commencement is worth noting....

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The timing of this arbitration commencement is worth noting. Just after the award of the Ministerial Decree Award JC suddenly stepped up their claim of 15% via media releases. Then when the mining licence is due this week they file the request for arbitration.
    Does this mean that once the mining licence is awarded then its 100% official about AVZ’s ownership claim and JC feels the decision could be irreversible?
    Also does this mean that JC didn’t get any support from the current DRC government or ministry of mines about their claim hence as a last resort moved to ICC? Very strange considering they already are operating in DRC.
    Time will tell but one this for sure that this dispute will keep us (holders and interested non-holders) active on HC and other social media all the time till we come to a conclusion.
    I really hope people be respectful and kind to each other and stop spreading misinformation here as many who has significantly invested in AVZ would be more anxious than others. I believe KARMA never looses an address.
    GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.