AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Arbitration request, page-488

1. 2,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3945
    People need to stop overthinking. Listen to the company. Read the DRC Mininig Code. Understand the requirements of the mining code for the DRC Mines Minister to sign the Decree. If you understand these three points, and not even think about the contract stuff. You will see its all fine.

Nigel was clear. 75% during his most recent interview.
    AVZ has been clear, the have 75%, they have legal titles.
    DRC minister has signed Decree for 75% (Good Title).

Zinjin rushed in, thought they had buy of the century and have realized they have lost. Disinformation campaign at its best.

The rules and precedents are quite clear. The contract as pointed out provided AVZ FROR. Furthermore, as combaste pointed out, elements in the contract restrict the pledging of shares until financing has been declared in reference to the feasibility study. This same feasibility study, and financial ability were put before Mines Minister to sign the Decree. All above board and legal.

I pointed out last night some time, a few requirements under the DRC mining code to move beyond Exploration to Exploitation. Simpy put, a company must have and remain with 51% or greater of shares in the controlling company. Again, simple. Anyone, any company (Zinjin), and media outlet, (AFR), writing and releasing uninformed information could be subject to legal action for not doing thier own DD.

DRC must remain with 10% shareholding as part of the DRC Mining Code. No other situation allows anyone other than AVZ to retain 51% of Dathcom, to mine Manano.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.