AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

An interesting and relevant takeaway for AVZ holders is the 52%...

1. 2,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3824

An interesting and relevant takeaway for AVZ holders is the 52% that Tantalex would have owned before ROFR.

I really don't think enough credit has been given to NF in navigating the DRC Mining Code laws and Chinese influence. Its quite clear he was never concerned about holding at least 66% at the end of the day, and it has just been bad journalism and extremely petty people taking advantage of retail. It does make me sick these narcissistic pork chops with minimal insight peddle crap just to spread fear.

Although I could complain about the shorters and there manipulation, ASX have heard it before and until corrupt activities dont get handled by a NDA I dont think things will change. I remember a time when the ATO was called the toothless tiger when it came to investigations. Maybe, one day the ASX could pounce like the ATO does now.

In any case, everything lining up nicely for AVZ to open Friday. I would prefer an announcement Friday Arvo so the whole market could digest all the positives that are about to come. DRC moving very positively both publicly and internally to stamp out corruption. Those complaining that they are not moving quick enough should really do some reading into other Governments and how quickly, sorry slowly they also move. They criminal acts of particular persons in the DRC will be handled quietly, but be assured any recommendations will be dealt with according to DRC law. its is simple step by step process, so fear not. AVZ going mining, share price is going north very quickly once we open up. Dont let the pork chops tell you otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.