AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Arbitration request, page-686

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Bang on Obe, politics and procedure make any government move at a snails pace. Priorities are ever changing often sometimes based on negative statistics and media (i.e. how can the government alter its actions to resolve more immediate developments or situations). In regard to approvals, some projects come online faster than expected due to a change in sovereign priorities while others are held back for far longer than anticipated. The focus for the DRC government might not be the Zijin/AVZ ownership issue at the moment, or bringing the Manono Project online as quickly as possible, but could be any number of other issues which the country is facing at the moment which in government's mind takes priority over our concerns. Don't get me wrong, I want to see this all ironed out, up and running ASAP but do the government have other issues which are taking precedence? No one can know 100% for sure.

We adhere to the DRC government's priorities and timelines and as such any investor should comfortably overestimate the time they spend working through their processes. Nigel has clearly illustrated the difficulty in developing an accurate timeline because of this (no discredit to him).

Just my two cents, I am a strong believer in this project but I don't expect answers or action tomorrow.
    AVZ for the win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.