AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

There is no reason to continue with an extension to the...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    There is no reason to continue with an extension to the Suspension notice once the Arbitration process has run its course. We are not in any contractual engagement with Zijin. This will become very clear. The DRC will undoubtedly be putting forward submissions to the Arbitration process because they hold governance over the award of the Mining permit . Once the DRC has made its position clear AVZ should be able to confirm to ASX the Mining Licence process is back on track with the DRC and will be moving forward. Any further action by Zijin will need to be undertaken against the DRC. Good luck with that. The DRC will not let the Chinese impose an injunction on the Mining process given it is on their turf and under their jurisdiction. In fact, if Zijin tries to exercise any force that will delay the mining licence and I am sure the DRC will look for a cause to withdraw Zijin's current mining permits. I am looking forward to Felix putting the grubby little bullants back in their place and putting the Management of Zijin on notice that further acts of corrupt or underhanded dealings will result in them being removed from the Congo. Lets get back to Trading and issuing the announcements of the BFS and project funding to drive the SP to new ALHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.