AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Arbitration request, page-563

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Hi, it’s really up to you whether you think that there rumors are lies or not, because I cannot verify them either. I personally accept some rumors (not full) but you absolutely have the right to deny all of them.
    It’s also up to you whether you think I am a liar or not (I don’t really care), because I just summarized what I’ve heard.
    Further, I am not going to sell my shares at this stage because I am still bullish and also because even for the worst scenario AVZ still maintains the control.
    The final point is, I am not your financial advisor, and thus I have no duty to report my personal connections to you. It doesn’t really matter whether or not you treat my connections as “tax drivers” in your mind (if you want, please think so).
    I am happy to talk to you if you are my friend in the real life, but even so, our discussion may not change anything.
    Hope that new announcements will be released soon to clarify everything, which I am also eager to know.
    Whatever these rumors are, everyone should be responsible for their own investment. Isn’t it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.