AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

huh, what a funny Prince he is....those that think AVZ should be...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    huh, what a funny Prince he is....

those that think AVZ should be giving out Gold watches or paying the Prince or similar princely sums for comment and some how that would miraculously yield the results we seek should think again imo, that would be about the dumbest of ideas AVZ could follow at this time, if we did so we would lose all credibility and any moral high ground that has been earnt.

Remember it is the President that said corruption would be dealt with and would not be part of his government, personally I'm waiting to see evidence of this fact being followed by all.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5159/5159724-ada2af6a06fbfb794125e1656e155151.jpg

My suggestion to the Prince and all others that believe AVZ have done everything to the letter of the law or by the book as the DRC and Felix the President requests, and says he requires under his rule, is simply if you want to get paid or profit for being a fair and honest commentator in this venture then do so as all investors in AVZ have done for the last 6 years, invest your time and money and earn an honest profit when FELIX proves to the World that he is a man of his word, and not full of shit like his predecessors were and still undoubtedly are. Why change Presidents if you're just the same as the previous corrupt suites that have gone before you.

Of course, those individuals like the 'Prince' that want the people of the DRC to have a better life than what has presently been experienced under the Chinese régime, who seem to care little for the hard-working people of the DRC, could simply promote a better solution such as an Australian run company because it's the right thing to do, without putting your hand out requesting to be paid. Simply do it to assist and help your fellow DRC citizens to grow a better country.

As has been said before time we tell, unfortunately I'm sorry to say that this won't lesson the burden for those that are desperate to meet financial commitments that are pending.

SY cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.