ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    IMO this is a game being played out and was not a proper business transaction conducted with all the accordant characteristics and tangibles - as has been amply exemplified . It started a while ago (maybe years ago) but is only coming to a head now (well in the public domain). One of the key points here is the effect the delay has on avz money , drc’s ambitions snd FTs power. I would guess that this was a key part of the plan . Money and infrastructure and tine are not NF’s/FT’s strong hand and this is what is being leveraged . You get the Brexit effect where the delays are so prolonged that the “get this done “ damaging approach grins traction and ultimately everyone bows to the eventual shit decision . I hope not but we need this resolution snd next stage soon if the Avz result is optimal . Dirtiest trick under the sun but always there to be unearthed if you research the right doctrines .

I don’t like saying this but AVZ are not in a position to demand a perfect outcome if these games persist snd FT can’t break out of the embryo sack ; a concession may be the the best and risk -free route to an imminent $2+ rerate …

The pressure valve has been well advertised . We will make good coin here but I fear the spreadsheet valuations are fainter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.