AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

IMO this is a game being played out and was not a proper...

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    IMO this is a game being played out and was not a proper business transaction conducted with all the accordant characteristics and tangibles - as has been amply exemplified . It started a while ago (maybe years ago) but is only coming to a head now (well in the public domain). One of the key points here is the effect the delay has on avz money , drc’s ambitions snd FTs power. I would guess that this was a key part of the plan . Money and infrastructure and tine are not NF’s/FT’s strong hand and this is what is being leveraged . You get the Brexit effect where the delays are so prolonged that the “get this done “ damaging approach grins traction and ultimately everyone bows to the eventual shit decision . I hope not but we need this resolution snd next stage soon if the Avz result is optimal . Dirtiest trick under the sun but always there to be unearthed if you research the right doctrines .

I don’t like saying this but AVZ are not in a position to demand a perfect outcome if these games persist snd FT can’t break out of the embryo sack ; a concession may be the the best and risk -free route to an imminent $2+ rerate …

The pressure valve has been well advertised . We will make good coin here but I fear the spreadsheet valuations are fainter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.