AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Arbitration Update, page-19

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3673

Given they are not changing the timeline and CATH and this info is due by July 1st, it feels like they submitted the filings a while a go - not today as 4 weeks from now is beyond 1st july.

The ICC will decide how many arbitrators are used, more than 1 looks logical in case zinjin had any influence or claim. Its harder to convince three rationale arbitrators and i imagine in these cases , the winner is the one with the majority.

It does however feel there is arbitration panel and then arbitration, i expect this will take us past 1st july so not sure why AVZ is staying with the current timeline. I suppose the 4 week ICC timeline is "approx" and they also need to deal with CATH timelines before shifting timelines

I am VERY happy to be in trading halt... This macro will not change until we see a change in CPI print proving interest rate is tackling inflation. On that day, the markets will turn very hard to green as ultimately rising interest is trying to cool the economy. This is a positive reflection of business activity and history shows markets do rise in tightening environments. Its a matter of fear now and we know fear = opportunity.

July 13th Thats the next US CPI print for June figures and I expect could be a catalyst for the reversal. August is the next one and after the rising rates 0.75 - i think its a near certainty markets will turn no later than August.

Given we are here for the long run, isnt it all better for us to be in trading halt? We get to see shorters get burnt and then we have a awesome short squeeze as payback for our waiting Love it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.