PSC 3.03% 16.0¢ prospect resources limited

Ann: Arcadia petalite achieves market leading results, page-15

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12463
    took a long position here over the last week.

im long term bullish outlook on lithium but most current producers still suffering impact of low spod price. developers still struggling to secure finance.

one of the key hurdles is usually offtakes.
    PSC has a succinct advantage in my view there. also the ultra low Fe is a unique product with only greenbuhes servicing a 4-5% spodumene content product with super low Fe. PSC has 3 streams it would appear; the petalite, low iron fe as tantalum.

ultimately if you're supplying the glass and ceramic markets then the product can definitely be used as a chemical grade input for lithium hydroxide etc.

moving towards the deposit; modestly sized and large enough to support a long term operation. note, most mine studies only allow calculable Mike life's on the highest confidence geology. so there would be additional resources not part of the reserves. NPV around 1Bn aud with capex around 20% of that which is on the lower side compared to other competitors

only 2 low Fe petalite suppliers in the world.
    only 3 able to supply lithium to glass/ceramics.

couple other things from me;
    the chart is setup beautifully here. (will post some when back on the computer) the daily and weekly both look ready for a move up.

posters on HC throwing toys out the pram, usually a sign of capitulation of patience and investment which is a lovely time for a new long like myself to step in as many reached exhaustion and thus the S/P maybe artificially
    lower than warranted.

PSC has extremely look market traffic as well so it has yet to receive full market penetration.

lithium sentiment is on the mend meaning that financing likelihood increases with each month that passes. I'm confident that the offtake for lithium should come if not from the current suitor but certainly another.

@scarpa you would be well aware of PSC as a person currently and previously invested in some
    lithium peers. I've tagged you in a couple of my previous ventures and would recommend/appreciate a cursory look from yourself here.

*sentiment is changed to buy to reflect actions today.
    I will post some graphs and some cited posts over the coming week.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 08/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $76.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $34.93K 211.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43476 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.