AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

Archer is adding to their Patent Portfolio...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770

Archer is adding to their Patent Portfolio

https://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/ols/auspat/quickSearch.do?queryString=archer+materials&resultsPerPage=

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5361/5361124-fe1bc036d49b764204ad1b201822ce56.jpg
    Although the Tech Sector has taken a beating of late IMHO I do think the Semiconductor Market Outlook going forward is strong and Archer with their achievements to date places them in a promising position. As mentioned prior with 12cq being a World's First ... they have no road before them to follow so each developmental milestone is hard earned and allows for the next leg towards commercialization to be possible. Still baby steps, still risk and some way to go, Quantum still has many years before it matures ... but as all other technologies before it they all stated in the lab, commercialized and improved to maturity and the Quantum era will be no different and big enough for many different Technologies.

It does sound like the company is very confident of it's position amongst peers within the Quantum development community especially after the last announcement.
    I'm in for the long ride like many here and it will take time! I can only imagine the mind blowing complexity of the whole 12cq package and with each step towards commercialization ... especially in the Quantum realm is a huge positive.

This stock can be a roller coaster ride but the right ingredients are within this company to see this through to commercialization.
    It is a dream of ours to oneday see those stickers on products "Powered by 12cq"

All the best
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.