AXE 12.9% 39.5¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Archer and EPFL develop a single chip pulsed ESR microsystem, page-31

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 758

AXE shrank the chips part2.

There is more, much more to this story. We could focus on just quantum but really AXE has shrunk the whole ESR set up that are used in for a variety of analysis where unpaired electrons are at play.

why BiCMOS ? it brings high frequency analog and low power digital circuits together in one package. Allows higher process nodes, higher 130 nm, so that you don't have to compromise on design. Also better cost profile! Better precision quantum sensing by portable devices.

Theory is one thing, engineering devices is a whole other skill and AXE does it well. Adapting what's available to achieve a goal, adding their own innovation and producing elegant solutions. I mean this could be AXE's super power. I was looking at the Research and Development Tax Incentive and how AXE uses not just the cash but also the processes for documenting R&D. RDTI has a framework for detailed record keeping of the work undertaken. It's a very disciplined approach. Goals are set, milestones reached. Those records I'm sure then provide ready made material for the updates to the ASX as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.045(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.0¢ 36.3¢ $107.9K 281.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10263 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 36554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.