AXE 1.10% 46.0¢ archer materials limited

Lot’s of messages to decode in this Ann, IMO.My overall take is...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636

Lot’s of messages to decode in this Ann, IMO.

My overall take is that AXE is being diligent with its disclosure obligations and managing expectations as best it can to avoid a speeding ticket. The best thing about AXE is that it is a publicly listed company which must attempt to be as truthful as possible with investors. If this were a private corporation, as many in the quantum sector are, you wouldn't have a platform to disclose material in this manner. In actuality, the level of disclosure assessed is different for them.

I feel like this announcement is getting the quantum scientific community ready for a big surprise. Why else would you release an announcement about a pre-print scientific article that will be a made available later this week?

By stating that, 'the new p-ESR chip technology is a significant advancement over the HEMT and CMOS chips in both design and functionality', it is preparing the scientific community, in an open-access repository, for a new age. If the new chip's technical specifications and capabilities are well received then it will be a huge endorsement and it may take away skepticism about what AXE can potentailly achieve.

Furthermore, AXE seems confident that we can expect plenty of news flow in the course of this calendar year. Add updates on the bio chip then, who knows where we could realistically end up.

AIMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H
    Last edited by Mallyrock: 25/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $67.08K 149.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 62985 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ 94295
Last updated 15.45pm 10/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.