AXE 3.26% 44.5¢ archer materials limited

Reply to rolf2903:Welcome!To help you kick-start your research,...

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Reply to rolf2903:

Welcome!

To help you kick-start your research, may I suggest keeping in mind that the previous run upwards on this SP was when patents were being announced, and during COVID when potentially a different hype of investors and sentiment were around. Then the Australian Financial Review wrote an article which contained misleading/incorrect information, of which Archer promptly released an ASX announcement to point out such misinformation. Archer have been very good to not over-state of mislead the market through all of their announcements, and have never misrepresented their status to investors in any way, which gives many of us long term investors and interested parties in this company a good feeling. I think the AFR-following investors really sold out hard after they released that article, which from memory included an interesting spike in shorts just before the article was released, creating a seed of suspicion. That has all settled out now, and the AFR have never released nor commented on the success of the patents since, the increasing patents, and the design and progress milestones achieved over the last 18 months. We're in a much better position now, still with no debt, and with the same SP as years ago. It's looking good, but I'll be interested (and am sure the rest of us will be also) in your take with a fresh look at this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $113.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.5¢ $36.43K 80.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21432 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 13500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.0¢ 45.8¢ 44.5¢ 32152
Last updated 15.53pm 13/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.