AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Archer and GlobalFoundries to advance 12CQ chip fabrication, page-97

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    ... A logical thought would be their Technology would still be in the vacinity of 5 to 10 years away, but judging by the announcements it would seem far less than previously thought.....

Hi @Tonza
    I had covid soon after my arrival at London but recovered in a few days with the help of a few Nurofen. Wish you a speedy recovery. Plenty of warm/hot warm water and fruits would help too.

No cross promo intended. Imugene took 5 years to complete/validate a Phase 2 clinical trial for one of its immuno oncology therapies in July 2022, and has just started a combo trial with Keytruda, an existing FDA cancer drug a few days ago.

However, CF33 which is a oncolytic virotherapy, we would be getting similar statistical data a lot quicker. Though we aren’t exactly comparing apple with apple, but it seems that advanced computing and other relevant technologies can help expedite certain things, from patient recruitment to data analyses IMO. DYOR

Im waiting for the moment to see our 12cq biochip can contribute towards medical research advancement etc etc !

Kluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.