AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Archer and GlobalFoundries to advance 12CQ chip fabrication, page-99

1. 1,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Good morning fellow share holders.

With some great contributions from many if not all of you on these AXE threads I would like to say thank you to everyone - compared to what you can witness on other company threads its a pleasure to be a part of Archer.

Yes it tested us all when we saw the price drop like it did over the past year but what I believe we are now seeing it the SP rising on progress that's not to say achieving Patents wasn't progress but we definitely attracted a lot of hype..!! This morning we have seen only 1559 shares traded in the first hour which is something that i haven't seen before...???? It is the calm before the storm..??? Are we finally going to see us north of $1 again soon... we've had 2 goes at it previously but it pulled back each time...It this 3rd time lucky..???. and will it take the next announcement to do it..??? Its all becoming very exciting as we now start to understand how World relevant/important this company could become...!!!

I look forward to Mo's interview tomorrow (thanks for the link Rambleon - although I could find the new presentation you mentioned..?)

https://asx.delegateconnect.co/exhibitors/archer-materials-limited

Lets see if he gives us more clues moving forward - a lot has happened since his last interview on small caps....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.