AXE 2.08% 23.5¢ archer materials limited

I can't give you the story about the lithium as I invested in...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I can't give you the story about the lithium as I invested in 2019/2020? for the graphene, and lithium which, by then, was not part of anything I saw.
    But I'm still in awe of the graphene resource divestment.
    I've watched these guys take my mining investment and turn it into an IT investment, (which was not what I was in for), and I've been unable to take my eyes off it, or cut myself from it, because it's such a crazy story that, if I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it, and I had to see what happened next.
    And here's the kicker.
    Next month I will again be invested in graphene, (along with my now IT investment), as part of the IPO by virtue of an unconventional stockmarket deal that returned the graphene mines, in part, to shareholders like me.
    I can't say whether either company will achieve their potential, but, bloody hell, had you asked me 3 years ago where I thought AXE would be in my wildest dreams, I would have suggested they would be hopefully mining graphene for profit with a market cap of $100M.
    The transformation is amazing. It's almost unheard of in anything I've seen, and it appears I'm still a graphene miner, after all, for free.
    This is the best show I've seen on the sharemarket. I have a lifetime subscription already paid for, and I still don't know what twist will come next week or next year.
    I have no idea how this story ends but I can't get away from it.
    DYOR and good luck to all the long termer's, and the new guys.
    It's a ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $59.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $31.14K 129.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23504 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 77372 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.