AXE 1.09% 45.5¢ archer materials limited

To anyone out there who thinks evaluating quantum tech is...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710

To anyone out there who thinks evaluating quantum tech is easy.....

Classical super computers can simulate quantum algorithms and test if they provide expected answer quicker. If there is no speed up, then just stick with classical algorithms. At the moment every quantum computer is being out paced by a classical super computer.

- An IBM or Google or whatever quantum computer cannot test or validate another quantum computer. They are carefully set up for their own algorithms only. In fact currently that's how quantum computers work. They find a way to encode their own qubits with their own quantum algorithms. We are still very far from universal inter operability. So AXE carbon based qubit system is also a unique system that only AXE can validate. Only AXE team will know which pulses or magnetic field to apply for how long to encode AXE qubits. Next they will try feeding some real world data and measure the output to see if the 12CQ qubits spit out some result that is better than a classical answer. Next they will try using less data to begin with.

And before any of that, AXE team has to design pulse modulators, resonators,attenuators, hemt signal amplifiers....they have actually quite a bit of this already. I challenge anyone at IBM for example to have a clue how to select the right entropy environment, control it, choose the right quantum circuits etc...let alone a layperson investor like myself. Simply because the 12CQ is proprietary and deep tech like this is absolutely not a fast follower field . So as an investor I have to develop some confidence in the team or take a blind punt. That's just how it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $46.58K 101.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 104003 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 44670 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ 40450
Last updated 15.56pm 09/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.