AXE 2.74% 37.5¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Archer presentation on graphene and its use in biotech, page-3

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    I enjoyed reading the presentation.
    A big $ industry if Archer can crack into the Bio-Sensor Market. Does sound like they are well advanced and now building Bio-Sensor Prototypes for testing.
    Certainly the current Cronavirus situation highlights the need for a simple Bio-Sensor blood screen at hospitals and even at Airports etc to test for the virus and other potentially deadly infectious diseases. I'm sure that if someone is infected even before symptoms show, the virus will be in the bloodstream and will be detected and will help isolate and control far more effectively before it can spread ( I'm no doctor... so please correct if you are one or have a better understanding).
    This won't be the last deadly virus and we see how quickly it can spread without tools to detect quickly and control. A Bio Sensor test would be invaluable in situations like this. I read today Australian Scientist have successfully cultivated the virus from Patients and are sharing this with the rest of the world to help detect and understand this virus.

Would love to hear comments and thoughts from anyone who attended the presentation or even asked Mohammad about using the Bio Sensors in situations like the world in facing now.

Alot to like about Archer and interesting to read many of the linked articles in the presentation refer to papers written by Mohammad in the early years while at Sydney University, comforting to know he understands Graphene and applied Chemistry very well indeed.

I think the patients are a given but we shall receive confirmation either way sometime very shortly.

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $95.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.0¢ $91.46K 242.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14663 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 3278 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.0¢ 113316
Last updated 15.24pm 10/06/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.