AXE 0.00% 28.0¢ archer materials limited

Thank you for posting that video link Private Rob very much...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Thank you for posting that video link Private Rob very much appreciated!

I watched the video all the way through and found Prof Michelle Simmons very easy to listen to and understand.
    I think this video shows although most people don't fully understand how Quantum physics works but as demonstrated through this video people could certainly appreciate and understand the complexity of building such quantum devices.
    Saw a familiar name in those slides when Michelle was discussing the building of the single atom transistor - of course our own Quantum Tech Manager Martin Fuecshle who credited with building the single atom transistor when working with Michelle Simmons team and who's now building Archers chip!
    Also of interest in the video is the US Army as one of the sponsors of the ongoing research work with Michelles team at UNSW.
    The US Army is apparently involved with working on room temperature Quantum technology using the Diamond approach but as Mohammad has stated before this tech although may work at room temperature it is not easily integrated into existing electronics whereas Archers 12CQ Quantum Tech will be easily integrated into existing electronics. Currently Quantum computers cannot work on their own - they still require classical computers to help perform functions - so the two must be able to work together and at room temperature to be portable
    Hence why they were stating in their announcement.."..

"State-of-art measurement confirms room-temperature conductivity of a single qubit component (“qubit”), representing a global competitive advantage in the multi billion-dollar quantum computing industry†"

"Archer’s qubit material has a significant commercial advantage over other competing qubits that rely on insulating materials, such as diamond materials or photonic architectures, that are difficult to integrate onboard portable devices."

They are not saying this as part of a fluffy announcement - they mean every word of it!

The announcement released in layman's terms basically states the unique and patented material at the very heart of the 12CQ technology isworking at room temperature as was hoped and this in itself is a huge derisk for the tech! They are moving onto the control function of the chip now.

Not quite sure what measurements or other parts of the chip Switzerland and UNSW are performing or working on currently but this particular milestone was achieved in Sydney by Martin.

I think Aussies should be very proud of the men and women working in the Quantum realm here in Australia and the support from our government that gave the funding to build the world class facilities and the purchasing of the equipment that we have here that allows us to lead the world in making such devices from start to finish.

Just as unfathomable the scale and complexity of these Quantum devices so is it almost unfathomable that a small Aussie company is leading the charge in bringing this Room temperature Quantum technology to reality. I'm hoping that someday I can sit with my grandchildren and have bragging rights to being one of the early investors in this company that gave Practical Mobile Quantum computing to the world and hopefully amongst other ground breaking technologies to the world also.

Archer of course is not there yet, but it's not hard to see the global potential should any or all of their projects be successful.
    I left my SPP deliberately late as I already have enough shares in Archer and was wanting to allow newcomers a chance to take a position. Seeing they are not scaling back and may not quite be at their $3 million target and do require funding to accelerate their projects I've submitted my SPP via Bpay today. I'm pushing up my average and risk in AXE but considering one of the major hurdles to 12cq being a success has now been overcome and the material is working then with the next few milestones being successful - 60 cents would seem a bargain price anyway!

I had the privilege of touring the Sydney Nano Science Foundry where the chip is being made and I have to say it was very impressive! Project Jerico ( Australian defense force project) also is utilizing the same foundry also so there is a great deal going on their besides Archers chip build.

Few photos below from the Sydney Nanoscience hub for newcomers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2232/2232449-bf4c8aec3f2c2226153e145d684171d6.jpg
    Martin Fuecshle - Archers Quantum manager - responsible for the 12cq chip build standing in the foreground. Martin was part of Michelle Simmons team and inventor of the single atom transistor - he has 10 + years experience in Quantum and Nano Science!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2232/2232452-42c7a2b4e7c532bfc37df1fdef51fcb2.jpg

Sydney Nanoscience Hub and Foundry truly is a world class facility and this is where the 12 cq chip is slowly being fabricated and components tested.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $126.8K 441.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 52630 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 23643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.