AR9 4.11% 7.6¢ archtis limited

So by implication, does this mean you don't know anything?...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    So by implication, does this mean you don't know anything?

Regardless.

As for the $4.2M contract, it is as others have stated, this is primarily services. If you read the entire notice, one can glean the knowledge that they are embarking on a risk reduction exercise for DoD. This could be a five year plan, or a ten year plan - we will never know. I agree with the comments by others that this project, probably didn't end until September of this year. Especially considering lockdowns in Canberra. The reports will be finalised, revised and then submitted for review. DoD is not normally a fast moving beast with these activities. They will take it seriously, but not rushed.

Typically, a report from a project of this magnitude will have several recommendations, and several timeframes. DoD seniors will take months to digest one report, and then begin the process of prioritising and finally establish a roadmap for seeking approvals and funding. I have always considered this project as not likely to materialise into sales, until closer to the end of June 2022.

This is simply the reality of ICT projects in Defence. AR9 will not comment on the report, but will be fully aware of the options and recommendations, and how many of those are directly beneficial to continuing revenue.

GLTAH, and be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.003(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.2¢ $3.869K 53.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2211 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 16778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.