AR9 1.32% 7.7¢ archtis limited

Ann: archTIS Announces Intent to List on the U.S.-based OTCQB, page-351

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thanks for this - great summary, I have written here before, been in software companies for last 20 years in both US/Israeli startups and Large US enterprises - 15 years of which in cyber security and info protection.

Knowing what they achieved todate with very little investment compared to other startups is impressive and after doing due-diligence on the software through common partners and customers decided to take a position.

The recent CR is a disappointment not so much because of the share price ( yes I will own the mistake of not believing what the chart told me and focused on the product/market uniqueness and potential when I should not have deviated from my rule of not trading without a stoploss set before I take a trade). It is a disappointment because I believe Daniel and Kurt have raised way too little and may not have the vision of how big this company can be. DLP and Insider risk is a market that is ready to be disrupted, existing vendors fail miserably, and the market quickly growing with work from home, explosion of data and employee fatigue from the last 2 years (see the great resignation) with COVID. But AR9 is moving in the speed of Canberra, and not reaching to the moon while every shitty cyber startup in Israel or silicon valley raise 30-40m as round A and even up to 540m (israeli transmit security) . They need a shakeup and a good mentor that has lead a cyber company through startup phase to global distribution and sales and they won't find that here, only in silicon valley or Israel.

holding for now, most likely atleast until june 2022 when most canberra contracts happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $22.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $53.21K 693.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 398539 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 205429 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.