AR9 1.20% 8.4¢ archtis limited

Let me start by saying I am not a share holder have been...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Let me start by saying I am not a share holder have been stalking for a long time, was excited to have Miles as the Chair. I also love the concept of what they are trying to do and having worked in that environoment there is a real need, there is compeition and there are systems to share and collaborate used by the big players. These can be multi vendor but there is a gap in the market.

So love the concept, love the market and I think being Australian owned company is a good thing. I also think a solid chairman

However the reason I am still a sell/unheld is I just don't see a clear agressive sales strategy or engagement and I recently listened to the https://www.cybersecurityconnect.com.au/podcast podcast on the 29th of OCtober and my confidence was not enhanced, I did not feel a level of confidence and clear message of why to buy. I think they need some Gun/Guns with a real stake to push this along. For now I am going to sit on the sidelines and I will jump in when :

1) Clear strong sales management team with skin in the game
    2) New exectuive (not saying Daniel should leave maybe leads strategy, or some hihgly incented team through performance rights/RSU/Options) or some evidence that growth can be pushed
    3) it gets in the multiple range of Ansarada with a premium for defence and longer term deals (maybe 50%+, cash adjusted) - So I am a buy at the 13-14c mark

Until then I don't see it being good value,as it is like a defence highly secure Ansarada (AND)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $24.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $57.48K 679.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103686 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 131069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.