AR9 0.00% 8.0¢ archtis limited

8 months of not much?they acquired NC, they raised 8m + in a cap...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    8 months of not much?

they acquired NC, they raised 8m + in a cap raise... which they will use to boost sales and marketing. they've hired plenty of new (highly experienced) staff to help promote their software, AUS DOD renewed NC licenses, tried and tested and happy customer. they have expanded globally into Europe, middle east, Asia, and America. they now have multiple avenues into the US FED and are using the AUS DOD as leverage to form collaboration. they are winning contracts, the ones being reported are reported not for their value, but rather to show the shareholders how effective their global marketing plan is working.

no one has any type of critical thinking, they take what they read for face value and cannot join the dots or think outside the box.

a company in its infancy at the beginning of a massive cyber security sector boom.

hell, i was over at TNT and people were complaining that 1m contracts aren't enough...

short sighted investors that only care about a dollar sign and a couple of 0's and have no foresight to understand the bigger picture

i think people expect these contracts to be completed as if it were a gym membership, its cyber security, the customer has to do their DD... there not paying money to protect a few pieces of paper in a filing cabinet, these things take time, many times Daniel quoted these BIG contracts... especially with the government can take anywhere from 12-18 months to finalise, he also mentioned in a webinar the other month they have two big US contracts currently being discussed... he said its not the beginning too, these are well into the later stages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.