AR9 0.00% 8.0¢ archtis limited

'So they got that big and they expanded to Europe, multiple...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48

'So they got that big and they expanded to Europe, multiple avenue in the US, and so many contract BUT not for their value....LOL...so funny!'

incorrect - i said the main point of the last two contact announcements are to show how AR9 are expanding globally and signing companies up to collaborate with the AUS DOD.

'I do think that it is a good company, but as I said, they need to get more income'

Half yearly reports:
    - Total revenues of $1,111,763 delivered vs $242,877 in comparative period, up 358%
    - Recurring revenues of $459,235 vs $100,843, up 355% on comparative period
    - Gross Margin of $809,946 vs $118,041, up 585% on comparative period

are you expecting millions or billions from a company in its infancy growth stage? how short is your timeline? if these numbers arent good enough for you then sell today.

'If their global marketing would be that successful, we would have real positive result, some of those contract are anything but great.'

once again - dan wants to refrain from posting constant contract wins especially with significant customers - in the end... it is a cyber secuirty company that protects and privatises information and data - it would seem hypocritical to post contract information - costs that other companies can leverage off, and specific government sectors that have chosen to be protect or not.

the quarterly will tell all - it could be good, it could be bad, but IMO i think they have be racking up huge amounts of NC contract wins behind the scenes. the AUS DOD renewed their NC contract start of the year - they have been on multiple roadshows. NC swept gold awards, its partnered with microsoft, they have multiple sales hubs all around the world, and have managed to break into USA, EMEA and AUS, and much more which im sure everyone is familiar with.

and to think all of this has happened and some people think because they havent released an annoucement they must not have ANY contracts. theres alot thats going on behind the scenes.

'and it will only change when we get some real good result'

possibly. dumb retail sheep will only buy into a big contract win - i doubt the majority even read quarterlies or half year's. but this company will be start to grow rapidly, and the smart money will know after tomorrow's quarterly results if its time to jump on.

all the best to us for tomorrow , regardless of a good or bad quarterly, ill be holding for a year easy. too much potential

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.