AR9 0.00% 8.0¢ archtis limited

I am saying thats what the ASD Certification is. Government Data...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am saying thats what the ASD Certification is. Government Data need to be on a server in country and within a certain KM radius from the HQ. Furthermore the the Server and storage hosting the Data cannot be shared. There are many ways to implement a cloud service. The cheapest way for storing Data and Documents is Object Storage where you don't care where the Data is sliced or diced. On the other hand for Top Security document sharing your software need to be provisioned on dedicated server that can grow elastically.

What does not make sense is that these guys went to market to raise a little over $1 million dollar. If you look at the company like ZOOM ( I know they are on the Nasdaq) they have a solution for the US federal government where they have to provision all their servers and links inside the Federal Government Data Centre. It is a very expensive project.

Again I am not death riding the company but I think people ramping up the price of this company without an understanding of SaaS model or Cloud model are wrong. I think once the Government goes through the tender process and find out how expensive using an Al-La-Carte system is then they will just go with solutions like BOX which already works with government and have API that integrates with their existing email and document management software.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $31.70K 387.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 453649 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.