AR9 1.19% 8.3¢ archtis limited

which US companies?I'm sure Microsoft would have been one of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    which US companies?

I'm sure Microsoft would have been one of them.

as they essentially won JEDI, but the lawsuit dragging on is leading the whole program to be dumped and replaced with JADC2. im sure they wouldn't hang Microsoft out to dry. just seems all to connected.

- May 13, JADC2 signed.
    - June 1st - Thales and Microsoft release NDC edge (maybe earlier? I'm just going of AR9's announcement)
    - June 4th DOD press release - Looking for advanced command control solution.
    - NATO summit up next.

also note a video on thales social media (twitter: https://twitter.com/thalesgroup/status/1402199795503190016?s=20). Find out how Thales’s #cyber protected combat systems will guarantee that the #GermanNavy @deutschemarine has the #secure communications it needs carry out its missions in the face of new threats.)

speculating but it seems the German navy could potentially be implementing NDC edge, unless there is a different product. given Germany is apart of NATO and the whole point of JADC2 is collaboration and secure info sharing on the tactical edge with allies, it would make sense for everyone to be using NDC edge.

"Integrating allies and partners will also be an important aspect of JADC2" crall said.

Im sure NDC edge has been in the works for a while now too. its not like this is all just started to happen in a few weeks right in front of us. Microsoft would of known early on during JEDI that there was a potential shift occurring.

how i see it.

could be nothing - AR9 carries on with NC and kojensi - proven software that works and is snowballing well.

could be something - and ill leave that to the imagination.

im sure its worth the risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.