ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Ardea appoints Chief Executive Officer, page-2

1. 3,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    I do not know of Andrew Penkethman beyond what has been said in this announcement.
    My observations and thoughts are as follows.

We now have 3 very highly credentialed experienced geologists on our board of Directors, I include Dr Matthew Painter in this.
    We have 3 major resource companies under one roof at the moment.

I think the following is happening, please note this is my opinion only.

Dr Matthew Painter will be the director that transitions with the NSW spinout. This will require the best expertise available to exploit the NSW assets to their maximum potential. We all know that Matt is a very capable geologist.

Mr Ian Buckhorn will stay with the KNP and Goongarrie. Ian will exploit the resources under the KNP portfolio, these assets were discovered by Ian and there is personal investment in seeing these resources being brought to production.

Mr Andrew Penkethman will likely be the person responsible for WA's Gold, zinc, PGM and all other metals. A possible spinout as well.

It is also my opinion that all 3 directors will work very closely together on all 3 resources, this will pool the collective knowledge and supercharge the realization of Ardea's value.
    I feel that it is important that the 3 individual resources need very close attention to detail as well as collective guidance.
    What a team
    RED

Last edited by RED328: 28/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $5.166K 11.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9304 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.