ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Ardea KNP Goongarrie Hub MOU with Japanese Consortium, page-109

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Yes, welcome back BE as your input is valued imo. I hesitate in agreeing with your comments re 'salesmanship'. Nothing against the 'team' & the usual concise announcements however sometimes (such as this) may have been the chance to really bring out a creative/enthralling announcement that resonated at least Oz wide. Not sure just how but perhaps involving the Oz media as a whole, with a type of 'press' release extolling & including the governments support/inputs, multi national companies interests/involvements, jobs, wealth etc., etc. We don't seem to get much hype with the media, other than Western Australia. Along with this, a pity the market was/is down, that didn't help at all.

Still, no matter what, the true believers are confident that this proven 'professional team' will continue to enhance the fundamentals of this company & in doing so, will always work with the shareholders in mind. (As noted in announcements! After all, they too are shareholders.) As far as I'm concerned, they cannot be more open to shareholders than they are, while still keeping a tight ship. We are blessed with the management & team that we have, hence my hesitation. But, I hear what your saying! Keep up the good work.

GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $23.69K 52.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9327 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.