ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Ardea KNP Goongarrie Hub MOU with Japanese Consortium, page-110

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi all don’t post much on this thread but have been a holder for years.

I think some posters are completely missing the point of this MOU. It is one of two things either frivolous to pump the sp up and dump or it’s a genuine beginning of possible something incredible.

so look at the consortium. Three massive entities that I believe see a huge massive opportunity understanding the massive shortfall and huge financial opportunity battery metals offer investors over the next 3,4,5,6,7 8 decades and beyond.

Furthermore think about the importance of securing battery metals for downstream use? Why is Mitsubishi involved? They need the raw materials for their batteries. The world is at an inflection point with a massive change in mass transportation and stationary energy storage. We all know it and if you can see the writing in th e wall best crawl back under the rock you came from.

sooo you think 3billion is a lot? How much will the company be worth once this thing is up and running and we have had a few posters put forward their thoughts thanks team. The consortium will have created in partnership with us (arl stock holders and board) a massive increase in value.

I’m ranting but anyhow nickel will be on high demand particularly constant guaranteed supply for decades. The MOU is the beginning of the rest of the process. Great start everyone has to sus everyone else out and the due diligence but I think the Japanese and Australian gov will support this aswell.

I get the sense of a real urgency in getting this up and going. Good luck getting shares once this progresses. Thanks team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.