ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

GOLD: As part of its Winter drilling campaign at Pickle Lake,...

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    GOLD: As part of its Winter drilling campaign at Pickle Lake, 2,137m of diamond drilling has been completed at the Kasagiminnis and South Limb Gold Prospects. Due to restrictions associated with COVID-19and the shutdown of all non-essential services in Ontario, laboratory and other services have been limited,meaning assays are still pending.

We could still get some really high grade gold samples. Wouldn't it be hilarious if they go back spectacular results. But when????
    I would like to ask management to ask the laboratory for an approx date for results.

Kasagiminnis is 100%-owned by Ardiden and is a new discovery with no historical mining. Kasagiminnis has a JORC (2012) Inferred Resource of 110,000oz @ 4.30g/t Au (ASX release 10 Sep 2019).Sixholes, KAS2101-KAS2106,have been completed at Kasagiminnis so far this Quarter,drilled east of the main mineralised zone (Figure 3and Photo below).
    Samples from these first holes have been delivered to the laboratory in Thunder Bay,and assays are still pending.
    An early Spring has affected the Winter drill location. Options available are to either relocate from the lake to firm ground or to relocate drilling back to South Limb.

South Limb Gold Prospect isalso 100%-owned by Ardidenand situated 17km north-east of Kasagiminnis. The eastern end of South Limb directly adjoins Newmont’s Dona Lake Gold Mine(Figure 4), whichproduced 246,500oz of gold at 6.6g/t Au* to a depth of 450m before its closure in 1993,as a result of a weak gold price. As illustratedonFigure 4,Ardiden commenced a diamond drill program at South Limb during the Quarter to provide an initial test of gold mineralisation and structure within the multiple Iron Formationunitsextending south from the Dona Lake Gold mine. To date, 6 drill holes for 1,285m havebeen completed over the western iron formationsat South Limb.Drilling is yet to be undertaken on the more prospective eastern iron formations (in red below) that extend north into the Dona LakeGold Mine.

We need to drill those red highlighted areas to the east. But what's the point when we can't even get lab results.
    I would love to create a mobile rock lab to do onsite sampling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14192 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 83689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.