ADV 0.00% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

They did buy at .016. But that was because the price was...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    They did buy at .016. But that was because the price was significantly higher at the time. Moreover, they got options at .016...all reward no risk there. LMAO...nice work if you can get it (or should I say..give it to yourself).

They then could (possibly), sell instantly...as has been done in the past here for fast profits. NOTE: Can’t say ‘did’, as whilst I have been told this by many it hasn’t been stated by the company yet.

People will say that they didn’t sell a single share but as I said it has been done before here and look at the high volume (comparatively), after the ‘gift’, they gave themselves.

I guess it’s fair though as the BOD has delivered outstanding service and SP appreciation over the last six months....oh that’s right .

Finally, bear in mind if they were to issue themselves another ‘gift’, it would be done at about .0135...so you won’t win comparing your but price to there free gifts!

See you all at .011 in late January, early February. THEN it will be good value as gold pump will be ready to go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 184702 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 16115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.