ADV 3.70% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Ardiden Ltd Webcast, page-42

1. 6,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    Because you have asked so nicely, and because my negative views (which are entirely justified by the way) offend your superior financial analysis, I will stop posting immediately. No wait, what am I thinking, of course I wont. Feel free to present contrary evidence to that expressed in my negative posts. Not emotive psychology-babble, factual evidence.

It's probably in keeping with your social assessment of my sentiment (rather than the blatantly obvious economic one) that you post to assemble a stockpile of "likes". You don't make money by collecting "thumbs up" emojis mate. At the time of responding to your post, it had 4 likes. Impressive, well done.

Back on topic. To put my proverbial money where my mouth is I will predict a marginal (if any) reaction to the imminent drilling results. The reaction will be like all the previous reactions - a short lived spurt followed by a more prolonged downward trend. Don't forget, ADV has been at Seymour for over 24 months. No sensible person can argue that a 440kt indicated resource for 24 months work and capital outlay is a good result. No recent announcements by ADV suggest this is about to change and that they have miraculously found the mother lode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $7.593K 58.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60287 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 6976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.