ADV 0.00% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

No you haven't. I've just gone back through some of your posts...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    No you haven't. I've just gone back through some of your posts to make sure I wasn't making things up.

All you have said this entire time is vague things like 'trade the trade', 'wait for the pump', 'BB will look after the Top 20', 'LSI is the end of this company' and the most recent '1.3 is there for now but how long'.

At no stage have you put any facts into this nor have you made any calls about where the SP is actually heading. Anyone can post on and recount where it has traded to each day and that's all you have done. I'm sure if we print 1.2 you will start saying 1.1 could be next... No sh!t sherlock..

You pretend to understand the company and what is going on but anyone who has done any research or anyone who have actually taken time to chat to Neil and Brad exposes you in two seconds. When they call you out on it you disappear for a day or two and then come back with some thinly veiled ambiguous rubbish that only serves as to ramp this down to your now obvious entry point for your own trade at 1c.

Sure, I'm first to admit the ADV SP is not great right now but if you look across the entire Lithium complex you will see almost everyone and anyone is 35-50% off their highs in Jan, ADV is no different.

Again, I'll admit ADV aren't the market darlings and need some instos on board but before that happens they need some results - they have taken steps to fix the mistakes of the past and that is all shareholders can ask for - if you have an issue with this approach as a holder then sell and risk missing out if the new team find the goods.

I couldn't care less where the SP goes in the next 3 months - I am waiting to see what this new Geo Team - a Geo team that is tried and tested and with a very impressive set of credentials - can do at the helm. Since the review of the Geo team was done in December they have already done a bulk of modelling, picked apart the methods of the previous geo team and have new interpreted pegmatite extensions that they are drilling now.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-spitalny-3737b162/

With the search for Lithium around the world and the amount of drilling happening do you think guys like this take on work with companies like ADV if there is no decent prospects of finding any decent results? No, I don't think so - there's only so many hours in the day...

Keep ramping mate - happy to buy some at 1c as well

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67300 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 61842 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.